The Gemini Create-a-Card Build a Scene Metal Die – Away in a Manger lets you create a stunning 3D scene as your card. Build up this gorgeous nativity scene to create traditional style cards. Decorate the scene using the dies provided and create a slightly different scene each time.
5 steps to create your card are:
- Cut 4 pieces of card. Two pieces cut to 5.5″ x 5.5″ & cut the other two pieces to 5.5″ x 2″
- Using the two smaller pieces of card, create score lines every 1/4 of an inch along the 2″ side, creating 7 score lines. Then concertina fold along these pieces of card to create the sides of your scenic card
- Stick the concertinaed sides to one of the larger square pieces of card, this creates your card base
- You can now decorate each layer with the decorative elements within the die set – build up your scene with each new layer
- Using the remaining larger square piece of card, place your frame die centrally on the card, leaving 1/4 of an inch frame around. Secure with low tack tape, then cut and embossing. This can then be adhered to the front of the card to complete the scene.